- Reducing risk of depression, Journal BMC Medicine
- Preventing colon cancer, University of Leicester (UK), 2nd International Scientific Conference on Resveratrol and Health
- Anti-aging, Harvard Medical School, Cell Metabolismoffer
- Preventing breast cancer, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (LA), Journal of Women’s Health
- Preventing dementia, Loyola University Medical Center, The Journal of Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
- Protecting from severe sunburn, University of Barcelona (Spain) The Journal of Agricultural Food and Chemistry
- Preventing blinding diseases, Washington University School of Medicine (St. Louis), American Journal of Pathology
- Damage after stroke, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Experimental Neurology
- Improving lung function and preventing lung cancer, Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention
- Raising levels of omega-3 fatty acids, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Preventing liver disease, UC San Diego School of Medicine, Hepatology
- Protecting from prostate Cancer, Harvard Men’s Health Watch
- Preventing type 2 diabetes, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Cell Metabolism
Important note: Health benefits associated with drinking wine are only applicable to moderate drinking.
For the electronic version of this study, please click here.